Judging will be conducted by creative leaders who have proved themselves on the global creative awards stage and are shining in their respective careers overseas.
This is their chance to help us raise our creative bar in Malaysia, while having a keen understanding our market’s nuances and culture.
The judging criteria is two-fold:
Qualifying Round Judges:
Regional Chief Creative Officer,
Dentsu Aegis Network APAC
Chief Creative Officer,
TBWA Group Malaysia
Executive Creative Director
Senior VP of Creative,
Chai Hui Fung
Regional Marketing Director,
Nando’s Chickenland Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Head of Marketing,
POS Malaysia Berhad
Director of Marketing,
Final Round - Live Presentations:
- Finalists will be selected by a group of global judges and notified by Sledgehammer (M) Communications Sdn Bhd.
- The Organisers will notify finalists on or about May 2019.
- Finalist will be disqualified and Sledgehammer Communications (M) Sdn Bhd may replace with the next leading scorer if a Finalist does not respond within 24 hours of first notification attempt.
- Shortlisted ideas have to be presented to the actual Brand Team and management at their offices in person by the finalists.
- Arrangements and costs for this will be made by Sledgehammer Communications (M) Sdn Bhd and finalists are required to be timely in their attendance and presentations or risk disqualification.
- Briefings for Final Round presentations will be made at a later date.