- Submission of entries for MC2 Awards starts at on July 1, 2018 and closes at 5:00pm on September 30, 2018. By entering, all contestants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions and the decisions of Sledgehammer Communications (M) Sdn Bhd.
- This competition will be open to all Malaysians and companies trading and based in Malaysia. These include communications agencies, students and the public.
- Brand Briefs will be published on the MC2 website and open to the public. Submissions can be made in 3 languages, English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin or Tamil but need to be accompanied by clear English back translation. Entrants are responsible for the translations of briefs for their own understanding.
- All competition entries will become the property of Sledgehammer Communications (M) Sdn Bhd. Winning work which are going to be implemented will be allowed to do so for a sum of RM10,000 per idea, which will be given to the winner of the idea. It is the expressed intention of all parties concerned that winning ideas are implemented and see the light of day. Sledgehammer Communications (M) Sdn Bhd. hereby declares it has no intention to deploy non-selected ideas for any other purpose except in the judging of this competition.
- Entrants can either follow the Brand Brief in their submissions OR submit an idea that is separate from the Brief but will be of value to the brand (Open-Sky).
- Open Sky is separate from the Brief and should be stated in clear words describing a creative solution that will bring meaningful value to the brand.
- Entrants are allowed to submit multiple entries for any number of Brand Briefs and Open-Sky ideas. But they are not allowed to submit the same idea multiple times and such entries will be disqualified.
- Shortlisting of entries will be done by a panel of celebrated creative judges selected from a group who have won global creative awards and international fame.
- Shortlisted ideas will be presented to the Brand Teams at the respective brand guardians’ offices in person by the entrants. All costs to make this possible will be borne by the organisers.
- All proceeds from this competition are dedicated to MERCY Malaysia.
- There will be no refunds on entries.
- Sledgehammer Communications (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to showcase finalists and winners in various ways and publication is at the sole discretion of Sledgehammer Communications. The entrant grants the orgnisers permission to show material from the entries at the awards presentation and at any time as deemed appropriate.
- Entries are not allowed to misrepresent, deface or damage the brand’s reputation in the course of this competition. Plagiarisation of other ideas in any form is disallowed.
- Judges’ decisions are final.
- By entering your submission, you are not allowed to disclose your entry details to anyone and agree to our non-disclosure clause.
By using and/or accessing this Website and submitting an entry, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sledgehammer Communications (M) Sdn Bhd, its officers, directors, employees, vendors, affiliates and agents harmless of and from any claims, suits, proceedings, demands, damages and liabilities of any kind or nature.
Copyright Sledgehammer Communications (M) Sdn Bhd.